Skip to content
Welcome to Decibel. You must be of legal age to enter this website, please confirm:
Formerly Westleaf Inc.
- 100-acre estate in the Creston Valley, the heart of BC’s traditional ‘Cannabis Country’.
- The property holds a provincial water license providing access to fresh mountain water.
- Is currently building genetics and tissue culture lab.propagation and selection of most desirable and rare genetics.
- Phase 1 is currently operational
- Up to 1800kg of premium flower production
- 26,000 square foot indoor production facility with 10 grow rooms plus 2 veg rooms, approx. 1,000 sq. ft. per room
- Phase 1B adds another 3,600 kg per annum(1) with an incremental 52,000 square feet of building space
- Design drawings and budget in place
- Upside potential for 7,200 kg per annum by implementing twotiered racks in Phase 1B grow rooms (two-tiered racks currently being deployed in Veg 2 room)